Global Gene Expression GroupSAGE Projects - Aldaz Laboratory
Human Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Molecular Signatures as Determined by SAGE: Correlation with Lymph Node Status
- GATA3 protein as a MUC1 transcriptional regulator in breast cancer cells
- Gene Expression Signature of Estrogen Receptor α Status in Breast Cancer
- Transcriptomic changes in human breast cancer progression as determined by serial analysis of gene expression
- Effects of Estrogen on Global Gene Expression: Identification of Novel Targets of Estrogen Action
Mouse Models of Cancer
- Transcriptomic signature of the chemopreventive Bexarotene (Rexinoid LGD1069) on mammary gland from three transgenic mouse mammary cancer models
- Identification of Novel Amplification Gene Targets in Mouse and Human Breast Cancer at a Syntenic Cluster Mapping to Mouse ch8A1 and Human ch13q34
- SAGE Profiling of UV-Induced Mouse Skin Squamous Cell Carcinomas, Comparison with Acute UV Irradiation Effects.
- From Mice To Humans: Identification Of Commonly Deregulated Genes In Mammary Cancer via Comparative SAGE Studies.
- Serial Analysis of Gene Expression in Normal p53 Null Mammary Epithelium.
- Effects of Ultraviolet Light Irradiation in E2F1 Null Mouse Skin. Unpublished data. Access data with password.
- Overdispersed Logistic Regression for SAGE: Modelling Multiple Groups and Covariates.
- Differential expression in SAGE: accounting for normal between-library variation.
- Review: Serial Analysis of Gene Expression (SAGE) in Cancer Research.
RAGE Projects - MacLeod Laboratory
- Response of human mammary epithelial cells to DNA damage induced by BPDE: involvement of novel regulatory pathways
- RAGE Links: Capital Genomix, Inc.
- Global gene expression informatics tools at Science Park